The F module-load switch and fuse combination switch is detailed in terms of standard configuration and optional accessory. Contact us if you have any questions.
Standard Configurations and Features
1. 630A busbar
2. The load switch and earthing switch are mechanically linked with downstream auxiliary fuse earthing switch.
3. There are two separate operation holes for main switch and earthing switch. The two kinds of switch are mechanically interlocked
4. Separated switch position indicators are available for load switch and earthing switch
5. Fuse tube
6. The fuse of our F module-load switch and fuse combination switch is installed with a tilt angle of 15°
7. Fuse tripping indicator
8. The outgoing bushing is located at the front horizontally. The 630A screw type bushing is available in European type and American type.
9. The voltage indicator integrated with phase concordance testing function is in accordance with ISO61958 standard.
10. The front mounted control panels of all the switches are able to be padlocked.
11. Earthing busbar
12. Interlocking functions
Optional Accessories and Features
l. Extensible busbar
2. Motor operation(24V/48V DC, 110V/220V DC/AC)
3. Trip coil in parallel connection 24V/48V DC, 110V/220V DC/AC
4. Closing coil in parallel connection 24V/48V DC, 110V/220V DC/AC
5. Bushing type CT, ampere meter and power meter
6. Auxiliary Contacts
Load switch position 2NO + 2NC
Earthing switch position 2NO + 2NC
Fuse blown 1 NO
7. The secondary devices of our F module-load switch and fuse combination switch can be mounted in the control box on the top of the switch cabinet.
8. Electric lock for the earthing switch (when the incoming line is energized, the earthing switch will be locked up to prevent fault operations)