The XGN2–12 air insulated indoor fixed type medium voltage switchboard is suitable for three-phase, 50Hz, 3.6-12kV AC power distribution system for current redistribution, while the single busbar can be added with a bypass or extended into a double busbars.
The main switchboard of the air insulated indoor fixed type medium voltage switchboard adopts ZN28A vacuum circuit breaker. The main switch, disconnecting switch, grounding switch, and the door are mechanically interlocked. The design features with easy operation, convenient maintenance, and high reliability.Model name and its meaning
1. Volatage level (kV)
2. Design code
3. Indoor type
4. Fixed type
Rated voltage: 12kV
Rated current: 630~3150A
Rated frequency : 50Hz
Rated short time withstand current : 16~50kA,4s
Rated peak withstand current: 40~125kA
Rated power frequency withstand voltage: 42kV
Rated lightning impulse withstand voltage : 75kV
IP rating : IP4X
1. Metal enclosed structure, metal board partitioned compartments for busbar, cables and relays respectively.
2. The busbars are not flat positioned, but especially bended. Wall bushing is used for the connection between two switchboards. Such design can effectively prevent fault in a singlebusbar compartment from spreading to other compartments.
3. There is an earthing busbar through the whole switchboards of the XGN2–12 air insulated indoor fixed type medium voltage switchboard, makeing sure the enclosure is securely grounded.
4. The main switch, disconnecting switch, grounding switch, and the door are mechanically interlocked. The IP rating is very desirable.
5. The phase to phase and phase to earth electric gaps all exceed 125mm. All the components have large creep distance, fitting all working conditions.