The DM–701 power distribution remote monitoring system is a new generation power monitoring terminal. It is highly integrated and quite advanced. The GPRS/GSM/SMS/audio call techniques are used as communication protocols. This system can be used for application at power distribution center, on site service and management, and load management systems. Clients can use the DM–701 power distribution remote monitoring system for monitoring the electricity consumption status and making necessary plans to ease the overload tension to ensure the safe running of power distribution network.
Three phases and four cables
Impulse power: ≤±1%
Impulse electricity quantity: ≤±1%
AC sampling: better than Class 1
High voltage terminal insulation resistance: ＞500MΩ
Power frequency withstand voltage: AC 2000V/1min
Resistance to surge interference: 4000V
Resistance to fast transient group of impulse interface: 4000V
Static electricity: 8000V
Nominal working temperature (Indoor terminal): ﹣10℃~+45℃
Working temperature limit (Indoor terminal): ﹣20℃~+55℃
Nominal working temperature (Outdoor terminal): ﹣15℃~+65℃
Working temperature limit (Outdoor terminal): ﹣25℃~+75℃
1. Reactive power compensation control: All the connecting wires of the capacitor bank adopt split phase compensation method, three-phase co-compensation method, or their combination.
2. Electricity quality monitoring and load control
3. Remote meter reading at user side through RS485 communication protocol; up to 32 electric meters can be connected to our DM-701 device.
4. Data storage
5. Statistic collection for over-voltage duration and voltage qualified rate
6. Active measuring and reporting at specific place or time
7. GPRS communication technology is used in the DM–701 power distribution remote monitoring system